Dr. Trieu Ho offers cardiac electrophysiology services for Advanced Heart Care. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Biochemistry, Cum Laude, at the University of Texas at Austin. He completed his MD at Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine, his internal medicine internship and residency at The University of Texas Houston Medical School in 2005, where he also spent from 2005 – 2008 in Cardiovascular Medicine; 2008-2009 in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology; and 2009-2010 in Advanced Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in the fields of internal medicine, clinical cardiology, and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. Dr. Ho is especially interested in interventional electrophysiology, particularly new advances in atrial fibrillation catheter ablation.
Dr. Ho is a co-author of several book’s chapters as well as a first author on several scientific journal articles.
University of Texas at Austin, BA, Cum Laude
Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine, MD
Post Graduate Training
- Internship/Residency in Internal Medicine; UT Houston Medical School
- Cardiovascular Medicine; UT Houston Medical School
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology; UT Houston Medical School
- Advanced Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology; UT Houston Medical School
- State of Texas 2005 – Present
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Baylor Grapevine Regional Hospital
- Heart Hospital at Baylor Plano
- 2005 – Present – American Heart Association
- 2005 – Present – American College of Cardiology Association
- 2007 – Present – Heart Rhythm Society
- Ho T. Lupus and Pericarditis. Internal Medicine, McGraw-Hill, 2004
- Ho T, Dougherty A, et al. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome and Isolated Noncompacted Ventricular Myocardium – Submitted for abstract Heart Rhythm Society, 2006
- Ho T, Sharma S, Kantharia B, et al. Safety and efficacy of permanent pacemaker implantation in patients with advanced cancer. Submitted for abstract Heart Rhythm Society, 2009.
- Sharma S, Ho T, Kantharia BK. Syncope. Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy, Edition 2, Laither and Bungo
- Sharma S, Ho T, Kantharia BK. Pharmacology of Antiarrhythmic Drugs. Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy, Edition 2, Laither and Bungo
- Ho T. et al. Cryoablation In Congenital Junctional Ectopic Tachycardia; Acute Efficacy And Safety Profile, And Long-term Clinical Outcome – Heart Rhythm Scientific Session, Abstract Session: May 12-15, 2010
- Ho T. et al. Noncompacted Ventricular Myocardium: Is Syncope the Only Warning Sign? – American Journal of the Medical Sciences: May 2010 – Volume 339 – Issue 5 – pp 497-500
- Ho T et. al. Pacemaker Therapy in Cancer Patients Do Not Differ From General Population. Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology: 24 Sep 2009 – Vol 20 Issue s1, Pages S1- S59