To Schedule An Appointment
Please call us at 888-312-7268 to schedule an appointment, consultation, or with a question.
Our office is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. If you need immediate care after hours, on weekends, or on a holiday, please call our office. The 24-hour answering service will help redirect you to the physician on call.
In the event you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 right away.
On The Day Of Your Visit
On your first visit, the cardiologist will want to get a thorough personal history from you, and most likely, will want to conduct a physical examination. Depending on the findings of the tests and history, the doctor will want to go over various additional testing and treatment plan options.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first appointment to register and to complete new patient paperwork (if you haven’t already downloaded it from our website and completed it).
In preparation for your appointment, please review the following recommendations and requests:
1. Please bring any outside records or test results pertaining to your medical history since your cardiologist may not have access to records from outside facilities. Bringing them with you will facilitate efficient, optimal health care and avoid unnecessary delays in your treatment. If they are unavailable, we can request them, please let the person scheduling your appointment know right away.
2. Please bring an accurate medicine list. If one is not available, simply bring your medicine bottles. This will ensure accurate assessment of your medications and will help your doctor to effectively and safely treat you. You can also download a “My Medicines” form you can fill out and bring with you here.
3. Please contact us as soon as possible if you have an unavoidable schedule conflict and cannot make your appointment.
4. New patient forms are available for download on our website. To save you time in the office, you may choose to fill out this paperwork at your convenience and bring the completed forms with you at the time of your appointment.
5. Please bring all insurance cards and photo identification.
To Cancel or Reschedule Your Appointment
Call the office during business hours and please allow at least 24 hours notice so we can offer your appointment to a patient on our waiting list.