Dat Nguyen, DO, RPVI
Interventional Cardiologist Plano TX
Dr. Nguyen received much of his education here locally in North Texas. He attended the University of Texas at Arlington, graduating manga cum laude. He then went on to attend the University of North Texas Health and Science Center where he obtained his doctorate of osteopathic medicine. He completed his internal medicine training with Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, then returned to Texas where he completed his general and interventional cardiology training in Fort Worth at Plaza Medical Center.
Dr Nguyen enjoys spending time with his wife and children. He is very avid with his health and fitness and enjoys doing cardio exercise and free weightlifting. Additionally, Dr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese.
He performs a full range of diagnostic and interventional procedures. Dr. Nguyen specializes in general cardiovascular diseases, interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, echocardiography, and peripheral vascular ultrasound.
Dr. Nguyen is board certified in internal medicine, cardiology and interventional cardiology.
- University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX
- University of North Texas Health Science Center, Ft Worth, TX
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Plaza Medical Center, Ft Worth, TX
- Texas State Medical License
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Nuclear Stress Test
- The Heart Hospital at Baylor Plano
- Medical Center of Plano
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology