Dr. Ryan Mandell is originally from Colorado Springs, Colorado, He joined Advanced Heart Care in 2015. In his free time, Dr. Mandell enjoys spending time with his wife Sarah and their 3 children. He enjoys playing and watching sports, including basketball, frisbee golf and football.
Dr. Mandell received his Bachelor of Arts in 2003 in his home state of Colorado, from the University of Colorado at Boulder. His studies included Molecular, Cellular, Developmental Biology and Psychology. He also minored in Biochemistry and received a certificate in Neuroscience. He then went on to receive his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine in 2007 from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Mandell completed his Internal Medicine residency in 2010 at Oklahoma State University Medical Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Dr. Mandell then moved on to complete a Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship at the Deborah Heart and Lung Center in Browns Mills, New Jersey ending in June of 2013. Here he earned Fellow of the year 2010-2011. Dr. Mandell completed his Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship in 2015 from the University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, New York.
Dr. Mandell has taken part in numerous research studies within the fields of cardiology and electrophysiology. During the early years of his studies, Dr. Mandell also participated in certain Neuroscience research studies.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado: BA, Arts
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, Oklahoma: DO, Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, Oklahoma: Internal Medicine Residency
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Browns Mills, New Jersey: Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, New York: Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship
- Texas State Medical License
- Oklahoma State Medical License
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Subspecialty Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Subspecialty Board of Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- The Heart Hospital at Baylor Plano
- Christus Mother Francis Hopkins
Honors, Awards and Committees
- Fellow of the Year: Deborah Heart and Lung Center 2010-2011
- The Heart Rhythm Society: Fellow
- The American College of Cardiology: Fellow
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Phi Kappa Phi